Thursday, August 4, 2016

Review: Bigfoot Trails: Pacific Northwest by S.A Jeffers



















Title: Bigfoot Trails Pacific Northwest

Author: S.A Jeffers

Illustrator: Catherine Straus

Genre: Children's Lit./Picture Story Book

Page Count: 24

Publisher: Jeffers Publishing

Release Date: June 9th 2016

My Rating: ★★★★☆


       This was a really cute children's book, it took me back to my "Where's Waldo" days as you search for Bigfoot in the pages. The only thing I didn't like about this book was the paperback cover, I also wish it would have been a little longer. I didn't want the Pacific Northwest adventure to end!

Highlights and Thoughts:

  • This is a very simplistic read.
  • Children will love the interaction with this book.
  • I hope it gets turned into a series; "Bigfoot in the City" or "Bigfoot in the Bahamas." next. That way the Easter egg hunt feeling of searching for Bigfoot doesn't get lost reading the same pages over. 

I received this book through a giveaway listed by the author, S.A. Jeffers on Goodreads.com, in return this is my honest opinion and review of the reading.



RAD MOUTH


No comments:

Post a Comment