Monday, August 15, 2016

Review: Bossypants by Tina Fey


Title: Bossypants

Author: Tina Fey

Genre: Biography, Humor, Essay

Page Count: 272

Publisher: Little, Brown and Company

Release Date: January 29th 2013

My Rating: ★★★★☆


       You don't have to be a big follower of Tina Fey to get into this book. She was very witty and easy to read. I respect her more having shared some of her most intimate thoughts on things such as breastfeeding and just in general her shadowing with her stories. Geared towards a female audience this book is insightful, funny, and rather inspirational.

Highlights and Thoughts:

  • Tina Fey is a hard working, driven, individual.
  • I've never been able to get into 30 Rock, I think Tina Fey is a great writer but I find more satisfaction in reading her work ( or about it as in Bossypants) than watching it.
  • She can play a mean Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live.
  • I would personally love to see her write a contemporary fiction or novel.



RAD MOUTH

No comments:

Post a Comment